Quality Sleep Shop offers the original purchaser a warranty against defects of materials and workmanship on mattress purchases. Beginning on the date of purchase, this warranty is non-prorated effective for 2, 5, or 10 years dependent on the model purchased, see below:
• 5 years - Scot Quilt, Pillowtop Special
• 8 years - Carolina, Noelle, Gina
• 10 years - Rylee, Cindra, Leona, Emily, Katherine, Everlast
Your mattress will be repaired or replaced, at our option, should it be found defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects.
Transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
A copy of your original bill of sale is needed to determine the date of purchase. Model name and law labels must remain attached to your mattress. These labels identify your mattress and are necessary to validate this warranty.
In order to protect your mattress and the terms of this warranty, Quality Sleep Shop highly recommends purchasing a matching foundation for your mattress, and using a quilted mattress pad.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to:
• Firmness preference of the product other than within the limits od our 60-day comfort guarantee.
• Normal body impression(s) od 1 1/2" or less.
• Bed height.
• Cover (fabric)
• Burns, stains, or soil.
• Mattress not used with a proper foundation.
• Adjustable foundations (see the owner's manual for details)
• Transportation, inspection, or removal costs.
• A mattress or foundation that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and saftey reasons, we are not able to inspect these products in our factory.
Quality Sleep Shop reserves the right to void the warranty if we determine that the mattress has been misused, physically damaged, is soiled, or is unsanitary.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health. We want to make sure you are happy with your investment for years to come. Quality Sleep Shop offers a 60-day exchange policy. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase of one of our high-quality handcrafted mattress.
If you are not satisfied with the level of comfort your mattress provides, Quality Sleep Shop will exchange your mattress for a different style or alter your existing mattress at our discretion. A minimum charge of $75 for pick-up and re-delivery will be charged to the customer. Please note mattresses returned to our factory must be clean, free from stains and odors, and be in like new condition.
Please note: Custom mattresses cannot be returned or exchanged.