Your mattress will be repaired or replaced, at our option, should it be found defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects. Transportation fees may apply.
A copy of your original bill of sale is needed to determine the date of purchase. Model name and law labels must remain attached to your mattress. These labels identify your mattress and are necessary to validate this warranty.
In order to protect your mattress and the terms of this warranty, Quality Sleep Shop highly recommends purchasing a matching foundation for your mattress, and using a quilted mattress pad.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty does not apply to:
- Firmness preference of the product other than within the limits of our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee.
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less.
- Bed height.
- Cover (fabric).
- Burns, stains, or soil.
- When a bed exhibits stains larger than the palm of the hand, we can not honor the warranty or (if local to our shop) make any repairs.
- When stains occur, they indicate the presence of potential moisture damage that can cause unnatural
- Mattresses not used with a proper foundation.
- Adjustable foundations (see the owner’s manual for details).
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs.
- A mattress or foundation that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, we are not able to inspect these products in our factory.
*Quality Sleep Shop reserves the right to void the warranty if we determine that the mattress has been misused, physically damaged, is soiled, or is unsanitary.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, the warranty will not be extended or renewed.
Quality Sleep Shop offers the original purchaser a full 10-year warranty on the Emily, Emily Plush, Katherine Latex, Everlast, Leona, Rylee, Katherine Gel Hybrid, Megan, Madelyn, & miComfort Gel Foam mattresses. Beginning on the date of purchase, this warranty is non-prorated effective for 10 years.
Quality Sleep Shop offers the original purchaser a full 8-year warranty on the Noelle, Robby and Scot Quilt mattresses. Beginning on the date of purchase, this warranty is non-prorated effective for 8 years.
Quality Sleep Shop offers the original purchaser a full 5-year warranty on the Pillowtop Special mattress. Beginning on the date of purchase, this warranty is non-prorated effective for 5 years.